Making every bite count

05 July 2007

Hey, remember me?

I've been gone, but I haven't forgotten you, dear blog! You see, it wasn't my fault. My computer's hard drive died, and my dad has been nursing it back to health. IN the mean time, without the distraction of Internet, I've been cooking up a storm. (And, unfortunately for my waistline, eating up a storm!) I'm ready to blog all about it now. But tonight, on the painfully slow but greatly appreciated laptop Fred's mom has loaned us, I don't have the patience. So you'll have to wait for one more day.
But until then, I'll leave you with this: rainbow chard, red onion, tomato and portobello caps with fresh oregano and sheep's milk feta over whole-wheat spaghetti. That was our dinner this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home