Making every bite count

09 September 2007

Busy

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been swamped at work. Next Monday I start a new gig, as retail and restaurant reporter for the The Enquirer. It's my first full-time reporting job. so I'm a bit nervous. However, that beat interests me, and I'm eager for a new, more challenging role.
Now, back to the food.
Went to my beloved Findlay Market yesterday after a couple of weeks away. I had this horrible feeling that I had missed all the good tomatoes, but thankfully I hadn't. I picked up more garden peach and green zebras, along with some orange romas. So they wouldn't be lonely, I got a few baby red bell peppers, two honey crisp apples and a handful of prune plums. (I'm on Fred's computer, and I can't figure out how to link! I'll update this later.)
More to write about:
quinoa tart, my new steamer, fish tacos, black beans and rice, the joys of kimchi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home