Making every bite count

15 July 2007

Meet my babies...

Children? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Nope, my babies are little green monsters, packed full of flavor and life...
I'm so proud of them, my little herbs. They are the first plants I've ever raised. They were toddlers when I got them. I haven't yet braved growing anything from seeds.

Chives
Rosemary

Sage

Basil Lemon thyme

Oregano Parsley
I know, I know. I'm like those annoying parents with their endless parade of photos about their beloved little angels. This is the first time I haven't killed plants. Humor me !

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 16 July, 2007 00:27 , Blogger Slopette said...

Wow and I thought talking about my dog like it's my child was bad. I guess I'm not as sad as I thought.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home